Flores guide & driver


First of all i have to great thanks with a Spanish family whose were give their contribution to help me made this blog and for all of my friends from another countries who were support me with their own ways to support me.
I realize that this blog is a new for me but i hope through this blog it can bring more usefull to all traveler over the world who wants find the new experinces and new adventure in Indonesia especially in Flores-East Nusa Tenggara Province.

I'm a local people from Maumere, its one of regency in Flores and through my experiences as a driver at least i know a lot about Flores and supposed it can help the traveler to get easy for information and enjoy in Flores.

Flores is a small island compared with the others islands in Indonesia but almost at the whole of Flores rich by the tourism destination. Started by the under water with variety of fishes and corrals species, the diversity of culture, historical site until the panorama through the top of mountain.




Visit more
http://www.facebook.com/floresguidedriver/



Comentarios